Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download the app icon to my TV so it appears like all other apps at the bottom of my screen when the TV turns on?

How do I download the app icon to my TV so it appears like all other apps at the bottom of my screen when the TV turns on?

UTU8000,

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 7:57 PM

UTU8000

You appear to have a 2020 model Samsung TV from the UHD 8 series. Those models are listed as supporting the Apple TV app. List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple. If your question is for a different model TV, then check the list, or specify the model number here.

Then the Apple TV app is either pre-installed, or downloadable from Samsung’s App Store.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

↳ Install and use apps on the TV

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 7:57 PM in response to pfdiver

UTU8000

You appear to have a 2020 model Samsung TV from the UHD 8 series. Those models are listed as supporting the Apple TV app. List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple. If your question is for a different model TV, then check the list, or specify the model number here.

Then the Apple TV app is either pre-installed, or downloadable from Samsung’s App Store.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

↳ Install and use apps on the TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.