Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

erase my old iphone

my old iphone's screen broken and i can't reach it from i cloud, how can i erase the data from my old phone?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 9:08 PM

2 replies

Nov 26, 2021 9:18 PM in response to harout85

harout85 Said:

"erase my old iphone: my old iphone's screen broken and i can't reach it from i cloud, how can i erase the data from my old phone?"

-------

See About Getting this Serviced:

Two Steps:

1. Get the screen replaced***
  2. Once replaced, perform this: What to do Before you Cell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Important: Be certain you log out of iCloud on the iPhone to disassociate it from your Apple ID.

***Getting the Screen Replaced:

Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple:

You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than a year since the date of purchase, contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced through them.

Apple Support Contact Information:

or...

B. Contacting an AASP: 

Also, take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider), asking for assistance.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Or...

C. A Retailer:

Contact your local retailer, seeing if they replace these slots. 

erase my old iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.