Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you change location of control Center?

I find opening the control Center from the top very hard and perfer it opening from the bottom. Can I change the location of accessing from the bottom instead of the top right? I have the new iPhone 13 pro

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 5:21 PM

Sadly you can’t open the control center from the bottom on the newer iPhone models. But this is what I did to make it easier to reach.

It makes it so that you swipe down on the screen so that the top of the screen comes lower. (See photo I know it sounds weird) then you can just swipe down on the right corner like normal but you don’t have to reach as far

To do this first open settings

Then click on accessibility

Then click on touch

Then toggle on reachability Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2021 5:21 PM in response to Maria244Maria

Sadly you can’t open the control center from the bottom on the newer iPhone models. But this is what I did to make it easier to reach.

It makes it so that you swipe down on the screen so that the top of the screen comes lower. (See photo I know it sounds weird) then you can just swipe down on the right corner like normal but you don’t have to reach as far

To do this first open settings

Then click on accessibility

Then click on touch

Then toggle on reachability Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!!

Can you change location of control Center?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.