Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

edit my childs email address

How do I edit my childs email address for her family sharing account?

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 4:21 PM

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

If you’d like to change the Email Address of her existing Apple ID, then simply:

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
  2. In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID.
  3. Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
  4. Choose Change Apple ID.
  5. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code. Learn what to do if you didn't get the email.
  6. If you use services like iCloud or Messages to share with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with your updated Apple ID.

For more information you can also have a look in here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202667

Hope this helps,

Best,

Aryan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2021 4:21 PM in response to MattBartlettNZ

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

If you’d like to change the Email Address of her existing Apple ID, then simply:

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
  2. In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID.
  3. Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
  4. Choose Change Apple ID.
  5. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code. Learn what to do if you didn't get the email.
  6. If you use services like iCloud or Messages to share with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with your updated Apple ID.

For more information you can also have a look in here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202667

Hope this helps,

Best,

Aryan

edit my childs email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.