Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple I phone 6s

Is the iPhone6s capable of displaying pdf files?

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 6:00 PM

Yes. To help further, download the app ➔ Adobe PDF reader from the App Store. It is free.

Axel F.

5 replies

Nov 27, 2021 7:24 PM in response to doyle69

The server is now stating that I need to update to iOS 13.3 or later from my iPhone 6s.If I'm not mistaken there is a chance of deleting all of the information on the iPhone if I do not download the info.to a safe place.Question is;Where is a safe place?There are..I was going to say that there are no other computers here.but the one that is here is not accessible because our password is no longer valid.I'm going to look in the meantime.Oh happy day. Thanks again Doyle G. o.k.a.doyle69

Nov 27, 2021 8:55 PM in response to doyle69

You are correct. I just looked it up. The Adobe Acrobat Reader app requires iOS 13.3 or later. The latest iOS version is iOS 15.1 for your iPhone 6s. Ensure that you indeed have an iPhone 6s and not an iPhone 6. If you have an iPhone 6 (without the S), then your iPhone will not update past iOS version 12.5.5.

FYI - You do not need to update your iPhone with the use of a computer if you do not have a computer that you can access. You can update your iPhone over a Wi-Fi Network as well. You will not lose any data during and after the update process. A backup, nonetheless, is a good idea before any update.

Axel F.

Apple I phone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.