Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey mail not syncing with iOS 15 mail

Ever since I upgraded to Monterey, I have been having syncing issues with mail. I can find mail on my iPhone (iOS 15), but I often cannot find it in the Apple mail app on my Mac. Example: received newsletter from source...read it on my iPhone. Tried to go back to it tonight on my Mac, and it's not in there. When I go to my iPhone, it's there. I am attaching two screenshots to show ... 1 of the email on my phone (showing that it's in my iCloud mailbox), and three examples of the searches on my Mail app on my Mac (where it is not showing). This is just one email example. It happens a lot...is anyone else having this issue? Found a fix? I can't track it down. It's an iCloud email account and I've had it for years. Just started happening with both upgrades. I suspect though that it has to do with Monterey.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 2:33 AM

First ting I would do is check in System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> iCloud and make sure Mails Enabled wit h the check mark.

If it is - uncheck and restart computer. Reverse the previous action and Test.

Still not working Sign Out of iCloud on the computer and restart. Then, again reverse the previous steps and Sign into iCloud account and Test

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 2:33 AM in response to LizMacBook

First ting I would do is check in System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> iCloud and make sure Mails Enabled wit h the check mark.

If it is - uncheck and restart computer. Reverse the previous action and Test.

Still not working Sign Out of iCloud on the computer and restart. Then, again reverse the previous steps and Sign into iCloud account and Test

Monterey mail not syncing with iOS 15 mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.