Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch is tracking too many exercise minutes

For 3 or 4 days now, my watch has been over tracking my exercise minutes. By the end of the day I will have over 180 minutes documented - without actually logging a workout. I have tried updating my phone and my watch, checking that the GPS and location services are turned on, recalibrating my watch, restarting my watch, everything!! Has anyone else experienced this or have any other tips on what else I can try to fix this? Thanks!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 5:19 PM

Hello jordansonstelie,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are seeing that your workouts are not being correctly calculated by your Apple Watch. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy. You mentioned that you have recalibrated it already, so if you already completed all the steps in this article, along with the other steps you tried, we’d advise reaching out to Apple directly. We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your Apple Watch. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 5:19 PM in response to jordansonstelie

Hello jordansonstelie,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are seeing that your workouts are not being correctly calculated by your Apple Watch. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy. You mentioned that you have recalibrated it already, so if you already completed all the steps in this article, along with the other steps you tried, we’d advise reaching out to Apple directly. We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your Apple Watch. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

Apple Watch is tracking too many exercise minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.