Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activating one year free subscription to Apple TV

I have recently bought. An iMac 2021. How do I activate my free year of Apple TV?

iMac 24″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 9:03 PM

I have recently bought. An iMac 2021.

How recently? The offer from Apple has to be redeemed within the first three months. After that, the offer is no longer available to you. The offer is for new subscribers. It is an extended trial, of which you can have only one.

How do I activate my free year of Apple TV?

The one year offer from Apple was until July 2021. The new offer is for three months.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 9:03 PM in response to Soboco15

I have recently bought. An iMac 2021.

How recently? The offer from Apple has to be redeemed within the first three months. After that, the offer is no longer available to you. The offer is for new subscribers. It is an extended trial, of which you can have only one.

How do I activate my free year of Apple TV?

The one year offer from Apple was until July 2021. The new offer is for three months.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Activating one year free subscription to Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.