Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHOTOS: How do i take a screenshot of an entire PHOTO album?

I'd like to take a screenshot of an entire album (330 photos) but when I reduce the size down on the screen, not all of the photos are actually showing. Dependent on how much I reduce the size of the photos, 5-15 photos drop off and aren't included. Is there anyway to get them ALL on the screen? I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but I hope someone has an answer for me. Photo attached showing the file with 5 missing. TIAI

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 3:20 PM

It would be a lot more work but you could create a collage of the photos. I did it with Pages by creating a 20" x 30" paper size and adding photos to it, resizing them and placing them where I wanted them. Mine were somewhat scattered, i.e. at angles, overlapping other photos, etc.,

but with yours they could be in rows all the same size. If needed you could create a paper size even larger. I then converted the Pages document to a PDF via export and had a poster printed tip.

OR you could create a slideshow of the photos in Photos and share them that way a 6 minute slideshow.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 3:20 PM in response to DeniseGirardin

It would be a lot more work but you could create a collage of the photos. I did it with Pages by creating a 20" x 30" paper size and adding photos to it, resizing them and placing them where I wanted them. Mine were somewhat scattered, i.e. at angles, overlapping other photos, etc.,

but with yours they could be in rows all the same size. If needed you could create a paper size even larger. I then converted the Pages document to a PDF via export and had a poster printed tip.

OR you could create a slideshow of the photos in Photos and share them that way a 6 minute slideshow.

PHOTOS: How do i take a screenshot of an entire PHOTO album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.