Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro Drop Zone unresponsive

Dear Community Members

I am suddenly facing a very unique situation, I have been using downloaded generators templates from Envato for a long time to make movie openers.

All of a sudden the drop zones inside the templates have stopped responding to clicks, I have made a screen recording of the issue, I have urgent deadlines and I don't know how to fix it.

I have tried restarting my mac, reinstalling FCP, and even working with multiple templates but nothing worked.

Please refer to the following youtube embedded screen recording to understand the issue.

https://youtu.be/3GzORpObXys

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 5:49 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Nov 28, 2021 7:06 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Dear Tom

Thank you for your reply

I have tried it on multiple templates, the first drop zones usually work but the second and third and later drop zones don't.

But just last week I used the same template and the dropzones were working perfectly.

Is there a way to verify it is a template issue?

Is there any 10.6.1 certified template with Drop Zones that I can download and use to check if its a template issue

Final Cut Pro Drop Zone unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.