Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to have two Apple IDs?

I changed my Apple ID recently and I received a confirmation however when I signed into Apple Community using Apple ID it refused to accept the recently established ID. I used another ID. Would that account for why Mac Book Pro is not syncing with iPhone or iPad?

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 6:32 AM

Yes you can have two IDs. They will be separate accounts and each will be regardeed by Apple and your equipment as belonging to a different person. It is possible to use two IDs but it isn't easy. Normally you might only do it if you have a reason to isolate two aspects of usage from each other such as having one for business and the other for person al use where there is no crossover between the accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 6:32 AM in response to GHAR

Yes you can have two IDs. They will be separate accounts and each will be regardeed by Apple and your equipment as belonging to a different person. It is possible to use two IDs but it isn't easy. Normally you might only do it if you have a reason to isolate two aspects of usage from each other such as having one for business and the other for person al use where there is no crossover between the accounts.

Is it possible to have two Apple IDs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.