Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two different Apple ID's but suddenly I can't switch between the two, Why?

I have two accounts with two different Apple ID's - a legacy thing that goes back years but I can't merge the two. No big deal - for several years now, I've favoured one heavily over the other while I still can, on rare occasions, access older music or movies by switching to the less used ID.

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to sign up for Apple One. The sign-in window that came up had my older, less used Apple ID in the sign in window. I deleted it and replaced it with the ID that I regularly use. After I put in the password for this account, the computer said "NO" and threw me back to the other account that I don't want to use. How do I tell Apple that the ID I've been using for Apple Music, this forum and most things currently IS the ID I want use and not the other one?

BTW, a couple of hours earlier, I updated my 2020 MacBookPro to Big Sur 11.5

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:45 PM

Hi Parallax View, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues subscribing to Apple One on your preferred account. The articles below may help.

Sign in with your Apple ID

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

Take care!

1 reply

I have two different Apple ID's but suddenly I can't switch between the two, Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.