Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İphone İcloud photo backup problem

My photos are not backed up, saying that although I bought iCloud space and there is space in iCloud, what can I do?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:21 AM

Google Translate says there isn’t enough iCloud storage to finish the photo upload. The phone is also in low power mode, and iCloud sync is suspended in low power mode.

Note that iCloud Sync and iCloud Backup are two different, unrelated services, even though both have the word “iCloud” in them. Anything that you sync will be excluded from a backup, and any data in the backup cannot be viewed, it can only be used to restore the phone to a previous state.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 11:21 AM in response to hayriyek

Google Translate says there isn’t enough iCloud storage to finish the photo upload. The phone is also in low power mode, and iCloud sync is suspended in low power mode.

Note that iCloud Sync and iCloud Backup are two different, unrelated services, even though both have the word “iCloud” in them. Anything that you sync will be excluded from a backup, and any data in the backup cannot be viewed, it can only be used to restore the phone to a previous state.

İphone İcloud photo backup problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.