Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Xbox to Imac

Hello I am wondering what would be the best adaptor for connecting an xbox one to a 2020 IMac for gameplay? I would want an adaptor that would give no lag input and would have a strong connection.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 3:12 PM

Hello, zsebz1.

If I understand correctly, you wish to use the 2020 iMac as a monitor for the Xbox One.

Unfortunately for you, my friend, that configuration is not supported by Apple. The iMac is a computer, not a monitor. It cannot be used as such. There is no adapter to allow that.

Your best option will be to buy a dedicated monitor for the Xbox. Decent monitors start at about $100. It shouldn't be hard to find something within you budget.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 3:12 PM in response to zsebz1

Hello, zsebz1.

If I understand correctly, you wish to use the 2020 iMac as a monitor for the Xbox One.

Unfortunately for you, my friend, that configuration is not supported by Apple. The iMac is a computer, not a monitor. It cannot be used as such. There is no adapter to allow that.

Your best option will be to buy a dedicated monitor for the Xbox. Decent monitors start at about $100. It shouldn't be hard to find something within you budget.

Xbox to Imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.