Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ search

How can I see what's available on Apple TV? There doesn't seem to be a search bar or menu. I'm on a Macbook.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 8:41 PM

Everything that is available on the tv.apple.com website (Apple TV+), is listed on the home page. Please note that the various rows are scrollable horizontally to show more content than viewport width allows for.

There is currently no text search on that site. (Personally, I would like to see a drop-down list.)

(For iTunes Store content, keep using the iTunes application on Macs with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 8:41 PM in response to Babeltongue

Everything that is available on the tv.apple.com website (Apple TV+), is listed on the home page. Please note that the various rows are scrollable horizontally to show more content than viewport width allows for.

There is currently no text search on that site. (Personally, I would like to see a drop-down list.)

(For iTunes Store content, keep using the iTunes application on Macs with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier.)

Apple TV+ search

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.