Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders app crashing??

my Reminders app keeps my life in check. I’ve been chatting via text and phone with apple support without any luck?? Is this a known bug in the current update?? I’m on 15.1 and when I open it goes to blank black screen then crashes back to home.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 6:44 AM

If you have deleted the Reminders app and reinstalled it and it is continuing to crash, I suggest that you use the Get Support link at the top of the page and contact Apple Support. Reminders is an Apple application and if it is continually crashing, something is going on and Apple needs to look at your device logs to help determine the problem.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 6:44 AM in response to MollyRevak

If you have deleted the Reminders app and reinstalled it and it is continuing to crash, I suggest that you use the Get Support link at the top of the page and contact Apple Support. Reminders is an Apple application and if it is continually crashing, something is going on and Apple needs to look at your device logs to help determine the problem.

Nov 28, 2021 6:32 PM in response to MollyRevak

MollyRevak Said:

"Reminders app crashing??: my Reminders app keeps my life in check. I’ve been chatting via text and phone with apple support without any luck?? Is this a known bug in the current update?? I’m on 15.1 and when I open it goes to blank black screen then crashes back to home."

-------

No. I am not having this issue.

Reporting this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have trorubleshsot it, thus far.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Nov 28, 2021 6:22 PM in response to MollyRevak

MollyRevak wrote:

I’ve been chatting via text and phone with apple support without any luck??

In that case, there's almost certainly nothing we can do for you here.

my Reminders app keeps my life in check.

That implies you're pushing some boundary. Perhaps you have thousands (or more) reminders. Perhaps it's time for some housekeeping ... removing obsolete reminders or similar.

Reminders app crashing??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.