Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 11 Pro Max Calendar has stopped scrolling

I can open a day but can't scroll up or down.. please help!

I have updated and am using 15.1 and I have also tried restarting it several times... thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 7:58 AM

Hello knwts,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having trouble scrolling up or down when viewing a day in your calendar. We're happy to assist you with this.

Let's completely close the Calendar app and restart the iPhone again: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, let's remove the calendar and add it back. Make sure your iPhone has an updated backup first:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

To remove the calendar, open the Settings app > tap Calendar > Accounts > select the calendar you're having trouble with > select Calendars to remove it.

If this is an iCloud Calendar, once you get to Accounts > select iCloud > turn off Calendars.

Once you've turned it off. Restart the iPhone again and repeat the steps to add the calendar back.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 7:58 AM in response to knwts

Hello knwts,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having trouble scrolling up or down when viewing a day in your calendar. We're happy to assist you with this.

Let's completely close the Calendar app and restart the iPhone again: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, let's remove the calendar and add it back. Make sure your iPhone has an updated backup first:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

To remove the calendar, open the Settings app > tap Calendar > Accounts > select the calendar you're having trouble with > select Calendars to remove it.

If this is an iCloud Calendar, once you get to Accounts > select iCloud > turn off Calendars.

Once you've turned it off. Restart the iPhone again and repeat the steps to add the calendar back.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Best Regards.

My iphone 11 Pro Max Calendar has stopped scrolling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.