Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Network doesn't recognize or it connects then quickly drops since iPad mini4 upgrade to version 14.8

Ever since i upgraded my iPad mini 4 to version 14.8 software , i keep experiencing two issues:

1) No scanning happens to look for WiFi networks - No networks are listed when i navigate Settings>WiFi. I can toggle the WiFi button off and on - I might trigger networks to appear if i'm lucky but I have to shutdown the iPad and restart. The scanning for networks doesn't auto-trigger like it usually does.

2) When I connect to a WiFi network, the connection quickly drops and either drops altogether or bounces back on and off. This happens with my WiFi network at home and at a couple of businesses that have free Wifi.

Both of these issues started since I last upgraded to software 14.8. Is there a known bug in the software around these issues? Any guidance is much appreciated!

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 6:49 AM

4 replies

Wifi Network doesn't recognize or it connects then quickly drops since iPad mini4 upgrade to version 14.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.