Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021

Hi,

Adobe Photoshop Elements 21 does not open up since I installed Monterey on my Mac. Can anyone help? Many thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 8:45 PM

Hi Jack,

I just read your response to the problem with the Monterey download and problems with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.

This should be an Apple and Adobe issue that needs attention. After the previous download to my Mac earlier this year, I lost the use of my Adobe Lightroom and was forced to research other options for photo editing. I do not want or need a subscription based photo editing service. After many hours of working on this, I finally found an Adobe tech who recommended purchasing the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 which was compatible with Mac. Now after paying for and downloading this application it appears there are problems with this application's compatibility with Monterey. Photoshop Elements seems to be running in the back ground when I turn on my computer. When I turn my computer off, I have to force quit Photoshop Elements 2021 every time. This is very annoying. Please tell me there is something that Apple can do to fix this. It is not just an Adobe problem.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 8:45 PM in response to Jack-19

Hi Jack,

I just read your response to the problem with the Monterey download and problems with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.

This should be an Apple and Adobe issue that needs attention. After the previous download to my Mac earlier this year, I lost the use of my Adobe Lightroom and was forced to research other options for photo editing. I do not want or need a subscription based photo editing service. After many hours of working on this, I finally found an Adobe tech who recommended purchasing the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 which was compatible with Mac. Now after paying for and downloading this application it appears there are problems with this application's compatibility with Monterey. Photoshop Elements seems to be running in the back ground when I turn on my computer. When I turn my computer off, I have to force quit Photoshop Elements 2021 every time. This is very annoying. Please tell me there is something that Apple can do to fix this. It is not just an Adobe problem.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.