Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just received my new Apple Watch. No charger came with it

How do I charge it ?

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 2:19 PM

Every purchase of our iPhones, iPads, etc, came with chargers. This charging cable doesn’t fit any of them. At the price we paid for the watch, it’s no time for Apple to be cheap. Wouldn’t be so bad if they sent an adapter like they did with the ear phones.

5 replies

Nov 29, 2021 2:23 PM in response to johnc17

johnc17 wrote:

Every purchase of our iPhones, iPads, etc, came with chargers. This charging cable doesn’t fit any of them. At the price we paid for the watch, it’s no time for Apple to be cheap. Wouldn’t be so bad if they sent an adapter like they did with the ear phones.

Apple stopped including chargers with iPhones, Watches and Airpods at least two years ago. I just received my new AirPod Pros this afternoon. No adapter. The new devices come with a lightning (or Watch)-to-USB-C cable as that's the port Macs now have.

Nov 29, 2021 4:10 PM in response to johnc17

johnc17 wrote:

As mentioned above by IdrisSeabright, Apple stopped including chargers with many devices now two years ago. Things change. When you order anything from Apple you should always check what's included in the box on the Apple Order Page. Had you done so you'd have known in advance what you'd receive.

Just received my new Apple Watch. No charger came with it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.