Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a app specific password for Google and iCloud

I need a app specific password for Google and iCloud.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 4:25 PM

3 replies

Nov 29, 2021 5:40 PM in response to Krose0213

These are users helping users forums, so expecting an instant response is unrealistic. Your fellow users will see and respond as they have time to do so.

Plus your post does not adequately describe your issue to help you. iCloud uses no app specific passwords. iCloud uses your AppleID and your AppleID password. Nor do you need an app specific password to buy anything in the App Store.

So you need to explain what you’re trying to do, in some detail and what any of it has to do with both Google and Apple’s iCloud service(s).

And marking your own post to yourself as “solved” may mean many users simply don’t read your thread, as many don’t spend time reading solved issues.

I need a app specific password for Google and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.