Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having to reset both my iphone 12 and my new ipad Pro.

Ever since downloading 15.1.1 I’ve been resetting my iPhone 12, sometimes 3-5 times /day. I’m having the same issue with the new iPad Pro, currently running 15.1. My internet connection is great and the modem checks out. I had the same problem when iOS 14.8 was released. Anyone else have these issues?

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 5:49 PM

61lonewolf,

Thanks for providing those details. Do you only have an issue with the ADP site or app? Or is this occurring with any app that you use? You mentioned resetting your devices? How exactly are you doing that? Check out the following links and let us know if this helps.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 5:49 PM in response to 61lonewolf

61lonewolf,

Thanks for providing those details. Do you only have an issue with the ADP site or app? Or is this occurring with any app that you use? You mentioned resetting your devices? How exactly are you doing that? Check out the following links and let us know if this helps.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

Cheers.

Nov 30, 2021 12:41 PM in response to Corrie84

Both iPhone 12 and the new iPad Pro just freeze up when opening a link or an app. I have also gone into airplane mode and even turned off the internet hoping that would work but it has not. I was able to get into ADP but the I wasn’t able to do anything, they weren’t have any systems shutdowns as my wife was able to have access within the app. This is not restricted to my home, it’s happened at other locations where I have a strong internet connection.

I'm having to reset both my iphone 12 and my new ipad Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.