Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15.3.1. problems

Next to resetting the whole phone, is there a solutions for the ios 15.3.1. problems?

I did al the steps i can find on internet, still connectivity problems, i can't do my work properly, people cannot reach me

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 5:42 AM

See if this helps: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support and contact your carrier for help with this.

4 replies

Mar 10, 2022 2:58 AM in response to KiltedTim

Hi KilltedTim,

Mostly no wifi, if i have wifi it is without the wifi icoon. ONly 3g when i receive calls, mostly LTE. Maps does not function, messenger, whatsapp doen't work if they do it is with great delay. And no option at all to send photo's by one of these two.

I get a view missed calls when i was sure having my ohone in my hand.

Yes checked every thing at home; my wifi same phone no update does not have these problems, neither does the ipa have (no update) and the the girls teir Androids work work perfect. LG tv doen't have these connection problems.

IOS 15.3.1. problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.