Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 pro max stuck on apple logo

I went to sleep with my phone working fine, I think it got updated at night and is stuck on apple logo, restarting has not helped. I can't afford to lose my data and it hasn't been backed up. What are the options ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 3:39 AM

Try a "forced" restart of your iPhone (no data are affected), using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If it's successful, do not forget to create a full backup of your device immediately, bearing in mind that:

No backup = No recovery !

If the issue still persists, contact Apple support directly and explain your problem. Use this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 3:39 AM in response to Noorqadir92

Try a "forced" restart of your iPhone (no data are affected), using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If it's successful, do not forget to create a full backup of your device immediately, bearing in mind that:

No backup = No recovery !

If the issue still persists, contact Apple support directly and explain your problem. Use this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Iphone 11 pro max stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.