Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting two separate pairs of AirPods

i couldn’t connect the left Pair of my old airpod with the new one using Iphone7 plus !

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:47 PM

I am afraid it is not as simple as that. Generally, the serial numbers of both AirPods and the case must all match for proper operation. That is why Apple needs to know the serial numbers when replacing one of them. From:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

"If you still can't find your AirPod or Charging Case, or if something is damaged, get the serial number and then contact Apple Support for a replacement. Then learn how to set up your replacement.

You can also learn more about AirPods pricing and service options."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 12:47 PM in response to SarahRSM

I am afraid it is not as simple as that. Generally, the serial numbers of both AirPods and the case must all match for proper operation. That is why Apple needs to know the serial numbers when replacing one of them. From:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

"If you still can't find your AirPod or Charging Case, or if something is damaged, get the serial number and then contact Apple Support for a replacement. Then learn how to set up your replacement.

You can also learn more about AirPods pricing and service options."

Connecting two separate pairs of AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.