Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:Apple Music expired then deleted all of my previously purchased and p

888 songs I had and spent DAYS ripping CDS I owned and today they are all gone after my Apple Music expired. None of it was downloaded from Apple Music they were all mine from CDs Prince OPUSES etc!

I will never ever accept a free Apple Music or pay for Apple Music. I’m getting so close to leaving Apple all together! How can I get all my music to sync again. What new BS did they create that is causing more headaches??? Beyond frustrated!!!!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:50 AM

Are you absolutely sure your music has been deleted? Apple Music does not change or alter your original music files. Check your music folder. If nothing else, you can restore your music from your device backup.

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 30, 2021 12:18 PM in response to muguy

Thanks this worked except I Had 243 duplicates mostly Apple Music duplicates so I had to delete carefully as Prince stuff has duplicate songs but an edit or different disc so I did Ctrol show exact duplicates to help but yeah I’m done with new phones and Apple Music moving my stuff to a safer player. Get this fixed Apple!

Question:Apple Music expired then deleted all of my previously purchased and p

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.