Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail after iOS 15.1

Hello: After downloading iOS 15.1, I started to notice that some mail in All inboxes had another email on top—superimposed. It happens to all my email addresses. Not everyone email, maybe two out of 20. I have tried deleting ones I was able to decipher and knew they were not important but another one seems to take its place and slides down to the next email. There is one email in particular that continues to show up which makes me curious. I have tried to figure out a pattern but, honestly, it gets too confusing. I have tried a hard restart with no luck. Thanks for taking the time to read this and any suggestions will be appreciated.

Susan

iPad Air 2, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 9:52 AM

Hello soberge,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with the Mail app on your iPad. To help with this, please try force closing the Mail app and restarting your iPad and test again:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 9:52 AM in response to soberge

Hello soberge,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with the Mail app on your iPad. To help with this, please try force closing the Mail app and restarting your iPad and test again:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Cheers!

Mail after iOS 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.