Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Overwriting

After upgrading to iPad OS 15 my email messages are overwriting one another in the preview pane on my iPad Pro. One message is on top of another. Chatted with Apple support and they told me to just close mail and reopen. Yes that does clear it but then in a little while it does it again. An obvious bug. Upgraded to 15.1 thinking they might have fixed it but nope, still there. Anyone else having this issue and how do we get it escalated within Apple?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 3:56 AM

4 replies

Nov 11, 2021 4:01 AM in response to bbrown4352

Having updated to iPadOS 15.1, a forced-restart of your iPad is recommended - as this will often resolve isolated software issues:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Email Overwriting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.