📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speakerphone iPhone 6s

When I use the speakerphone on my iPhone 6S when on a regular call or a face time call, people complain that they can’t hear me well or at all. I have performed the troubleshooting of all three microphones and all is fine. Any ideas?

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 6:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 12:35 PM

Hi there AILM4,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with being heard when using speakerphone on your iPhone 6S.

It looks like you've already reviewed If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working.

If so, and the issue only occurs when on a call and not when recording a video through the Camera app, make sure your iPhone's up to date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, check for any carrier settings updates: Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 12:35 PM in response to AILM4

Hi there AILM4,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with being heard when using speakerphone on your iPhone 6S.

It looks like you've already reviewed If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working.

If so, and the issue only occurs when on a call and not when recording a video through the Camera app, make sure your iPhone's up to date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, check for any carrier settings updates: Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Cheers!

Speakerphone iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.