Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installation of an app

I have recently bought a MacBook Air (m1) to be precise , but I’m facing challenges about how to install zoom app .

Anytime I try to install it , the machine tells me there isn’t any application to open this document .

can anyone give in a helping hand as regard to how to deal with this problem.

Thank you

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 1:31 AM

What version go Big Sur is installed ? " About this Mac" in top menu Left and inside there will give you than information. The current and most up-to-date version is Big Sur 11.6.1.

Suggest if that is not what is installed - perform a Time Machine Backup  before updating to the newest version.

And no - do not think this is related to Zoom issue.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 1:31 AM in response to issaha

What version go Big Sur is installed ? " About this Mac" in top menu Left and inside there will give you than information. The current and most up-to-date version is Big Sur 11.6.1.

Suggest if that is not what is installed - perform a Time Machine Backup  before updating to the newest version.

And no - do not think this is related to Zoom issue.

Installation of an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.