Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4k

My screen saver photos are not displaying after the specified time period on my Apple TV 4k during music.. This has only happened since the SW was updated to 15.1. I thnk a patch needs to be distributed...Any thoughts?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 7:50 AM

You are correct. Something changed in this behavior with tvOS 15. Please help remind Apple about this by reporting it. Feedback - Apple TV - Apple.

In the mean time, you can go out of the Music app, back to the Home Screen, to invoke the screen saver at the set ‘idle’ time. It would keep playing music.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 7:50 AM in response to AppleTV4KScreenSaver

You are correct. Something changed in this behavior with tvOS 15. Please help remind Apple about this by reporting it. Feedback - Apple TV - Apple.

In the mean time, you can go out of the Music app, back to the Home Screen, to invoke the screen saver at the set ‘idle’ time. It would keep playing music.

Apple TV 4k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.