Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer all my data from my old phone to my new phone except for the pictures?

I want to set up my new Iphone 13 and transfer all the data from my old phone except the pictures. How do I do this?

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 11:08 AM

That would depend on how you are managing Photos. If you are using iCloud Photos, you just do not turn on the switch for Photos in iCloud and they will not appear on the phone. Transferring data using Quick Start or restoring from a backup is all or none. Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 11:08 AM in response to carafrommonterey

That would depend on how you are managing Photos. If you are using iCloud Photos, you just do not turn on the switch for Photos in iCloud and they will not appear on the phone. Transferring data using Quick Start or restoring from a backup is all or none. Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Can I transfer all my data from my old phone to my new phone except for the pictures?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.