Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch 7with GPS and celluar

i'd like to order the new apple watch 7with GPS and celluar, my carriers is verizon by far, and i was kind of wondering that do i have to pay extra money of the carrier for watch 7 with celluar, or i just can use wi-fi to access my iphone,then it works?

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 5:41 PM

If you want to setup the cellular feature, there is usually an addition $10 monthly charge. Make sure that you have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier. Your iPhone and Apple Watch must use the same carrier, and you must be within your carrier's network when you set up cellular on your watch. For more info, see:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

However, you do not have to setup the cellular feature if you don't want to. You can set it up later or not at all. If you choose not to, the watch will still be able to do everything (as though the cellular option was enabled) as long as it is near your paired iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 5:41 PM in response to keweizha

If you want to setup the cellular feature, there is usually an addition $10 monthly charge. Make sure that you have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier. Your iPhone and Apple Watch must use the same carrier, and you must be within your carrier's network when you set up cellular on your watch. For more info, see:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

However, you do not have to setup the cellular feature if you don't want to. You can set it up later or not at all. If you choose not to, the watch will still be able to do everything (as though the cellular option was enabled) as long as it is near your paired iPhone.

apple watch 7with GPS and celluar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.