Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey is denying access sites I need for my work. Do apple havre afix yet?

Monterey upgrade is denying me access to educational sites I need to access.

It is happening on both my MBP and my iMac.

Does Apple have a fix for this yet?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 1:29 AM

Similar questions

14 replies

Dec 2, 2021 2:08 AM in response to Pipspatch

One site is makeitindesign.com. I press the welcome link that takes me to the Log In page and immediately a white page appears - MY Account - No Account? Visit our shop to find the perfect design courses for you.

This prevents me from the Log In page. I have been in touch with Make It In Design who say they will speak with their Web Site Developer.

A similar thing is happening with Skillshare .com . When I am logged in I am unable to play the training video. again a white sheet appears giving an overview of the content but prevents access.

Dec 2, 2021 4:51 AM in response to Pipspatch

We are presuming that you are using Safari - you haven't told us.

Check your Safari Preferences for content blocking. My content blocking is set as: When Visiting Other Websites: Off. Only certain sites have I set as On.

I had no trouble with the first site you quoted. I have no account on that site but the sign i page was perfectly presented and I could have signed in.

You will find this in Safari Preferences > Websites tab > Contents Blockers

Monterey is denying access sites I need for my work. Do apple havre afix yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.