Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using browser to access campus programs

Over the last couple of months, the ability to access various services/applications on either of the two campuses I teach on from my Mac has become increasingly difficult. In some situations accessing it via Firefox, rather than safari is sufficient. In others nothing works from my Mac. Just this morning, we tried to sign into an application, called "assist" based on the UTRGV website in order for my daughter to check her registration status. We tried from three different Macintosh laptops, using Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I even tried opening parallels and accessing it via edge from parallels and windows. None of those worked. They all timed out or never loaded at all. My wife has a laptop from her job and she was able to sign in to the requisite program practically instantaneously. Is anybody else having trouble with applications or services on their campuses. On both of the campuses that I am on the logins are being handled by Microsoft.

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 9:07 AM

JZents13 wrote:

Over the last couple of months, the ability to access various services/applications on either of the two campuses I teach on from my Mac has become increasingly difficult. In some situations accessing it via Firefox, rather than safari is sufficient. In others nothing works from my Mac. Just this morning, we tried to sign into an application, called "assist" based on the UTRGV website in order for my daughter to check her registration status. We tried from three different Macintosh laptops, using Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I even tried opening parallels and accessing it via edge from parallels and windows. None of those worked. They all timed out or never loaded at all. My wife has a laptop from her job and she was able to sign in to the requisite program practically instantaneously. Is anybody else having trouble with applications or services on their campuses. On both of the campuses that I am on the logins are being handled by Microsoft.

Every Campus has a Tech Support / IT Department for both student and faculty if you have issues with their Network.

I would reach out there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 9:07 AM in response to JZents13

JZents13 wrote:

Every Campus has a Tech Support / IT Department for both student and faculty if you have issues with their Network.

I would reach out there.

using browser to access campus programs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.