Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues When I use Facebook messenger - Audio - iPad

Hi,

I'm starting this Question again.

All of a sudden when I either make or receive an Audio call with Messenger I cannot hear the person at the other end although they can hear me ?

It all worked several weeks ago then suddenly not ? I can't remember if have an update lately ....

I'm on my iPad Air with iOS 15.2 The strange thing is though , Messenger works fine on my iPhone.

So does anyone have any more ideas on how to fix this issue .... please

Steve ( UK )

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 7:00 AM

If iPadOS 15.2 is installed, you are using a beta-release of iPadOS - and should have full expectation of encountering issues or bugs.

The Terms of Use that govern participation within these Support Communities precludes discussion of beta software. Guidance here is limited to restoring the current production version of iPadOS.

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 7:00 AM in response to golf king

If iPadOS 15.2 is installed, you are using a beta-release of iPadOS - and should have full expectation of encountering issues or bugs.

The Terms of Use that govern participation within these Support Communities precludes discussion of beta software. Guidance here is limited to restoring the current production version of iPadOS.

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Dec 2, 2021 7:24 AM in response to golf king

You can certainly try - but feedback on beta issues should follow the route outlined in the beta software agreement, to which you agreed, when you enrolled in Apple’s beta programme.

Consider also that Apps are unlikely to be optimised for non-release system software. Software libraries are likely to differ between production and beta OS versions.

Issues When I use Facebook messenger - Audio - iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.