Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

75% Battery Health Trade In

Hello All,

When I go to buy a new iPhone it offers me the option to trade in my iPhone X for money off, however my phones battery status is currently 75% and says 'service'.

But none of the questions it asks you asks you if the battery holds a charge (like most trade in places do) so I press Yes and it offers me £150

Does this mean I will get the full £150 trade in value even though the battery is in this state? I just don't want to send it in to get like £20 for it when the realise the battery is knackered.

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 8:52 AM

Greetings AdamFarferal117,

It sounds like you have questions about the Apple Trade-In program. We know how important this is for you, and we will help you get to the right place to find a resolution. You can check out the Apple Trade-In program page for more info. If you need continued assistance, then please reach out to our AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support. Get Support.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 8:52 AM in response to AdamFarferal117

Greetings AdamFarferal117,

It sounds like you have questions about the Apple Trade-In program. We know how important this is for you, and we will help you get to the right place to find a resolution. You can check out the Apple Trade-In program page for more info. If you need continued assistance, then please reach out to our AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support. Get Support.

Cheers!

75% Battery Health Trade In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.