Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps stuck on loading

Upgraded to the new iPhone 13 Pro Max yesterday. The preloaded Apple apps loaded fine. But my other apps still show to be loading after 24 hours. If I try to open one of the apps it pauses the upload. Each app looks to be partially uploaded. When going to settings and clicking on my name and clicking on the iCloud backup option, it doesn't show to still be downloading. This is first upgrade on an Apple phone, so I'm unsure what else to do? I've turned the phone and back on, and I've made sure it's plugged in and on wifi, with no success. Please help!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 9:35 AM

If you transferred data from your old phone and still have either that old phone or the iCloud backup, reset the new phone and try to set it up again. Go to settings>general>reset>reset all content and settings. After the phone resets, proceed to set it up and restore the data.

1 reply

Apps stuck on loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.