Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is a “crown”?

I got my new Apple SE watch yesterday at Best Buy, the young man set it all up for me and i was good to go. Today I wanted to play with it and try new features, so I clicked on a blue “thing” that looked like a drop of water. Well, now I can’t go anywhere and it tells me to “turn digital crown to unlock and eject water.”

I called two Apple places and no one could help me. And they didn’t know what a “crown” was. Since then, on Google I’ve learned it’s the button that turns on the side of my watch. But I’ve turned it and still nothing happens. The blue “water drop” is still there and I can’t get anything but the time. AND, the time has a “2” below it. What the heck does that mean?

Any help would be most appreciated before I go nuts and take the dang thing back for a refund. Kay

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 9:01 PM

I don't have an Apple Watch but this support document and this YouTube video might fix your problem. Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

What is a “crown”?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.