Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you replay the voice mail again on I phone 10 (XR). I am unable to play it after listening once.

How do you replay the voice mail again on I phone 10 (XR). I am unable to play it after listening once.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:22 AM

If you are referring to visual voicemail, if you have not deleted the voicemail, look for it in your list, and tap on the name area.

That will open the voicemail back up again, and you can tap on the PLAY arrow to play the voicemail again. You also have access to the audio button to change it to speaker if desired and the scrubber bar to move to any part of the message.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 7:22 AM in response to RajNN

If you are referring to visual voicemail, if you have not deleted the voicemail, look for it in your list, and tap on the name area.

That will open the voicemail back up again, and you can tap on the PLAY arrow to play the voicemail again. You also have access to the audio button to change it to speaker if desired and the scrubber bar to move to any part of the message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.