Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 10xr not syncing to MacBook Air

Suddenly my iPhone 10xr does not syncing to MacBook Air. All backups updated. Phone & computer on same WiFi network. What can I do?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 11:48 AM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, musiu!

From our understanding, you’re unable to sync between your Mac and your iPhone. We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

To sync between the two devices, follow the steps found here: Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Kindest regards!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 11:48 AM in response to musiu

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, musiu!

From our understanding, you’re unable to sync between your Mac and your iPhone. We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

To sync between the two devices, follow the steps found here: Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Kindest regards!

Dec 4, 2021 2:14 PM in response to Shannon_DN

Great- able to sync. Many thanks. Just a note. I must change a setting without knowing as this sync interruption occurred more than once. By chance have you any insight to what I may be doing?

Quick response shows the interest & ability of this community to which I very grateful.

May I continue syncing without interruptions. Thanks again.

Iphone 10xr not syncing to MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.