Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone sometimes does not charge with. the charger and it.stops ... and now days I am facing a issue that when I take my iPhone out of charge in a few mins it vibrates and has a voice like I just put it into charge while it’s not charging (iPhone

I put my phone to charge and it does stop charging within seconds ... I have to put my charge several times to make my phone charge .. another issue it that when I take my iPhone out of charge in a few mins it makes a sound as if I just put it for charging... pls I need help

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 12:54 PM

If the link in blue above your name on this page does not nelp, it may be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for an evaluation and explanation of your options.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

1 reply

My iPhone sometimes does not charge with. the charger and it.stops ... and now days I am facing a issue that when I take my iPhone out of charge in a few mins it vibrates and has a voice like I just put it into charge while it’s not charging (iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.