Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my app disappeared

I am aware that “find my phone”and “find my friends” were merged (awhile ago!) into the Find My app on iphone.. my question is: why am i unable to get that app on my phone (its VISIBLE presence, not opening it after i search for it (which is what is recommended). I would like to physically SEE the app, not to have to search for it

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 3:40 PM

was probably removed from your Home Screen at some point..

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

(the nice thing about doing it this way is that it doesn't matter if it's tucked into a folder somewhere on your iPhone, it'll yoink it out from wherever it's hiding)

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 3:40 PM in response to kristi1965

was probably removed from your Home Screen at some point..

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

(the nice thing about doing it this way is that it doesn't matter if it's tucked into a folder somewhere on your iPhone, it'll yoink it out from wherever it's hiding)

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

Find my app disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.