Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased i cloud storage of 50gb. However, still there still I am not able to record a video on iPhone as it says storage is full. Please help!

I have purchased i cloud storage of 50gb. However, still there still I am not able to record a video on iPhone as it says storage is full. Please help!

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:20 PM

That message means that the storage on your phone is full and iCloud storage does not help with storage needs on the phone itself. Reread the related article in the upper left corner of this web page.

You need to make room on the phone by deleting content. See this for help.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 4:20 PM in response to Sanja123abc_

That message means that the storage on your phone is full and iCloud storage does not help with storage needs on the phone itself. Reread the related article in the upper left corner of this web page.

You need to make room on the phone by deleting content. See this for help.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.