Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video size iPhone 11

I'm wondering if it's possible to record videos in smaller formats? Usually when I record a 1.5 hour-video on my Iphone 11 the mov file is about 10 GB and it eats up my iCloud space...

Is it only possible to record in HD? As far as I see my video settings are HD 30... Is there another setting so that I can have smaller video files. Or to record videos in SD?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 10:51 AM

Hello bszorad,

We understand that you're interested in shooting SD video using your iPhone.

Currently there isn't an option to set your iPhone quality lower then the options in Settings > Camera > Record Video.

If you'd like to see more options listed in there in future updates, you can submit that feedback to Apple here: Product Feedback

Take care!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 10:51 AM in response to bszorad

Hello bszorad,

We understand that you're interested in shooting SD video using your iPhone.

Currently there isn't an option to set your iPhone quality lower then the options in Settings > Camera > Record Video.

If you'd like to see more options listed in there in future updates, you can submit that feedback to Apple here: Product Feedback

Take care!

Video size iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.