Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Utilities or Recently Deleted Folder on iPhone 6SE?

The phone upgraded to 15.1 yesterday. Today I took a photo then deleted it a few minutes later. I then decided I wanted it back but there is no “recently deleted folder” or “utilities” on the iPhone, the folders exist on the iPad

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 9:16 PM

Jagjetfly Said:

"The problem is there is no Recently Deleted Folder for me to retrieve it from on the phone. I don’t backup photos to iCloud"

-------

Read this Site:

1. Go Here: Delete Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Recover deleted photos or videos
  3. Proceed from there as necessary
5 replies

Dec 3, 2021 8:44 PM in response to Jagjetfly

Jagjetfly Said:

"No Utilities or Recently Deleted Folder on iPhone 6SE?: The phone upgraded to 15.1 yesterday. Today I took a photo then deleted it a few minutes later. I then decided I wanted it back but there is no “recently deleted folder” or “utilities” on the iPhone, the folders exist on the iPad"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Photos:

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos App - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

No Utilities or Recently Deleted Folder on iPhone 6SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.