Related Article: Set up Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not add my card to apple pay

hello support , is there any option to add my apple pay in my wallet , coz when im trying to add it give message , find apps and start collecting your passes

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 12:02 AM

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Do you live in a Region where Apple Pay is available? To find out, review the following article thoroughly ➔ Set up Apple Pay

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 12:02 AM in response to wifileb

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Do you live in a Region where Apple Pay is available? To find out, review the following article thoroughly ➔ Set up Apple Pay

Axel F.

can not add my card to apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.