Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changer Apple ID on iphone

I have just changed my Apple ID on iPhone and updated every thing. It was not easy, but possible. The problem is with app-stor. I have updated Apple ID on app-store sittings, and restarted iphone many times, without getting this to be updated on app-store app it selv. So now I can not use app-store and update apps on the phone. Every time I try to use it, I have to enter password of the old Apple ID. Is there someone who know how to fix this? Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 7:32 AM

Please click on this link and read "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password" ➔ https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using." - Or if you're seeing persistent disabled messages or repeated requests for the password to your previous Apple ID. You may also wish to turn off "Find My" before changing information and turn it on again afterward.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 7:32 AM in response to BrianZamel

Please click on this link and read "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password" ➔ https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using." - Or if you're seeing persistent disabled messages or repeated requests for the password to your previous Apple ID. You may also wish to turn off "Find My" before changing information and turn it on again afterward.

Changer Apple ID on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.