Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs missing from iTunes store

noticed some songs were missing off of my phone again and went through the way to complicated process of redownloading them on my iPhone. But now I notice that the album is missing three songs on the iTunes Store as well! What happened to track 5,12 and 19?

is there anyway to get these songs back since they apparently aren’t for sale even though the album is still numbered as if they are there?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 8:16 AM

Contact Apple and see if there's an error in the content list.

Worldwide iTunes support --> https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services

2 replies

Dec 4, 2021 10:16 PM in response to SanchoRojo

Sancho Rojo,

Not sure what view you have there, but it contains songs from multiple albums, and one that is not even the same artist. Make sure to search specifically for "Once in a Long, Long While" by Low Roar, if that is indeed the album you are referring to. In the iTunes USA Store, you should see 13 songs, as shown below. If you have already purchased the full album, you can re-download the songs you are missing.

Songs missing from iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.