Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my Apple pencil take so long to charge?

About a week ago, I realized that my Apple Pencil (1st gen) was taking very long to charge - over 30mins to charge to 100% from 0%. I think this could be because I’ve dropped my Apple Pencil many times. I’m probably going to get a new one but I really want to know why this is happening, thanks.😊

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 12:00 PM

Hello thisishct,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are having issues with your Apple Pencil charging slowly. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: Charge your Apple Pencil and check the battery. Please make sure you are charging your Apple Pencil as explained in the article, including what kind of adapter you can use (if you have the 1st generation).

If the issues persist and you wish to have this looked at in person, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 12:00 PM in response to thisishct

Hello thisishct,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are having issues with your Apple Pencil charging slowly. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: Charge your Apple Pencil and check the battery. Please make sure you are charging your Apple Pencil as explained in the article, including what kind of adapter you can use (if you have the 1st generation).

If the issues persist and you wish to have this looked at in person, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

Why does my Apple pencil take so long to charge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.